1. To participate in this auction, advance application is required for each person. Please refer to the URL（http://k-s-a-a.com/） below for application form.
2. Please refer this catalogue or website for infomation about the venue of preview and auction.
3. Each artwork will be sold on as “as is” basis. It is strongly recommended that you check the condition of the artwork you are considering purchasing during the exhibition or just before the auction. Please be aware that winning bidders will not be able to cancel the purchase of any artwork for reasons related to the artwork’s condition, etc.
4. For each lot, unless noted otherwise, the starting bid will be 10,000 yen (tax included). Each lot will be sold to the highest bidder. A bid may only be placed by raising one of the provided paddles. While the usual increment for each bid is 5,000 yen, the auctioneer has full discretion to determine a different incremental rise in bids. The auctioneer also has full discretion on whom to award a bid to in the case of two or more simultaneous bids.
5. The contract for sale of an artwork is concluded once the auctioneer decides on the final bidder, i.e. the buyer at the time of highest bid, or so-called hammer price.
6. Immediately after the successful bidder i.e., the buyer, is called by the auctioneer, an auction staff will bring the purchase confirmation form and invoice to the buyer. The buyer is required to pay the purchase price as stipulated in the clause 8.
7. We may require the buyer to provide proof of identification (e.g. driver’s licence, passport) following a successful purchase.
8. The buyer is required to pay the purchase price (Hammer Price) by credit card at the venue of the auction after the conclusion of the auction.Upon confirmation of the payment, the buyer will receive the purchased artwork at the venue.
9. While the ownership of the artwork will be transferred to the buyer upon purchase, the copyright of the work will remain with the artist of thework according to the Japanese laws and regulations.
10. The organizer and operation company will have the right to use the artwork’s image in the various reproduced forms, in full and in part, for various corporate activities without the permission of the buyer and/or artists.
11. Any stipulation not indicated in this agreement will be resolved based on applicable Japanese laws and regulations.
12. In the case of a dispute, the buyer and the organizers will make every effort to settle the issue in a fair and just manner.
13. This auction will be conducted to applicable Japanese laws and regulations and any legal suit will be resolved through the Tokyo distinct court.